Requests will be accepted for first 6 months
The St. Anthony Mass intention book for 2023, January through June, will be open beginning Wednesday, Aug. 10. A Mass may be offered for the repose of the soul of someone who has died, on the occasion of an anniversary, or some special need. Please review the guidelines for scheduling an intention below, as we have made some changes to be in alignment with the policies established by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
Mass Intention Guidelines
- Per Canon Law, no intention is allowed to be scheduled further out than one year from the date of request.
- Intentions may be requested for Masses scheduled for Jan. 1, 2023, to June 30, 2023, starting Aug. 10.
- Intentions may be requested for Masses scheduled for July 1, 2023, to Dec. 31, 2023, starting in January 2023. (The date will be shared in a future bulletin)
- For each 6-month period, you may schedule 2 weekday and 1 weekend Mass.
- If all the Masses for a month are not full by the 20th of the previous month, we will announce the openings in the bulletin. At that time, you may have additional Masses said, on a first come basis, regardless of how many you have already had.
- The Mass offering is $10 per intention, as determined by Archdiocesan policy. Checks or cash will be accepted.
Please call the Parish Office at (262) 251-5910 with any questions. Requests for Mass Intentions for Jan. 1-June 30, 2023 will be accepted on and after Aug. 10, but not before. Thank you for your understanding as we try to follow church guidelines, have Masses available for the recently deceased and accommodate those who have regular Mass intentions.